BETTER FOR OUR KIDS, BETTER FOR OUR PLANET.
Tiny feet are our future, and the least we can do is try to leave the world a better place for when they grow up. We strive for sustainability in all areas of our business. But like everything, it starts with baby steps. Here are some of the actions we’re taking to make a positive impact on our planet and our communities.
- Our packaging is made from 100% recycled and Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified raw materials.
- Our leather is sustainably sourced from tanneries who uphold rigorous environmental standards, including the use of biodegradable solutions.
- Our mesh is made from 100% recycled post-consumer polyester as certified by the Global Recycled Standard (GRS) and tested for skin safety by Oeko-Tex® Standard 100.
- Our cotton trim is 100% organic and certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
- Our factories are committed to fair labor practices, ensuring ethical wages, healthy working conditions and community investment.
Stay In The Loop On Special Deals & Insider Info.